1. Download EFT Change Form
(Adobe Reader is required.)
2. Print and fill out the form.
3. Scan and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) it to our office along with your void cheque.
1. Fill out electronic form below and submit it directly through our website.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER FOR THIS CHANGE TO OCCUR THIS REQUEST MUST BE SENT THROUGH THE WEBSITE BEFORE THE 20TH OF THE MONTH PRIOR TO THE NEXT PRE-AUTHORIZATION DEBIT WITHDRAWAL.
Thank you for choosing to sign up for our pre-authorized payment plan through our website. Please fill in all of the fields below in order to successfully sign up for this service.
A confirmation email will be sent to this email address after successfully submitting this request.
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, doc, docx.
The name on the attached cheque must match the name of the owner/tenant on our records. If someone other than the owner/tenant is making the payment, please complete information below:
Please understand that a NSF administration fee of $25.00 will apply to your account should your EFT be returned due to insufficient funds, account closure, account freeze, or incorrect account information provided, etc. It is your responsibility to ensure the balance in your bank account is sufficient to cover the EFT.
Since the EFT program is not retroactive, please send a cheque for any balance owing prior to PAD commencement OR you may include a note authorizing our office to do a one time sporadic "catch-up" payment below. Please indicate the exact amount you would like to withdraw along with the date you would like it withdrawn. Note that withdraws will only occur on the 1st of the month.
1. I/We acknowledge that by participating in this EFT plan established by AWM-ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD. that all terms and conditions set out herein must be abided. AWM-ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD. reserves the right to reject the application or discontinue the service.
2. I/We warrant and guarantee that all persons whose consent is required for this account have authorized this agreement.
3. I/We acknowledge that this EFT authorization is provided for the benefit of AWM-ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD. and the processing institution administering the account. It is provided in consideration of the said processing institution agreeing to process this EFT against my/our bank account in accordance with the rules of the Canadian Payments Association.
4. I/We hereby authorize AWM-ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD. and its processing institution to debit my/our bank account on the 1st day of each month:
All recurring monthly strata fees and/or charges (e.g. parking and lockers etc.); and/or
Any one-time retroactive strata fees/charges adjustments; and/or
Any one-time sporadic debit of any kind (e.g. a “catch-up” payment on previous outstanding strata fees for 1st time EFT enrolment, NSF administration fee, etc.) as authorized by me/us.
I/We understand that the amount of strata fees/rent may be increased or decreased based on the approved budget as adopted by my/our strata corporation or by increases in monthly rent as determined by the landlord.. I/We agree to waive the requirements for pre-notification including, without Limitation, pre-notification of any changes in the amount of the EFT due to a change in strata fees/rent, charges, or adjustment.
5. I/We acknowledge that delivery of this authorization to AWM-ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD. constitutes delivery by me/us to the processing institution.
6. I/We understand that this authority is to remain in effect until AWM-ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD. has received written notification from me/us of its change or termination. The notification must be delivered to the office of AWM-ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD. before the 20th of the month prior to the next EFT withdrawal. I/We may obtain a cancellation form or more information on my/our right to cancel our EFT Agreement by contacting the office of AWM ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD. or by visiting our website.
7. I/We undertake to inform AWM-ALLIANCE REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD. immediately, in writing, of any change in the account (e.g. account closure, change of account number, etc.) or other information provided in this authorization.
8. I/We understand that a NSF administration fee will apply to my/our account should my/our EFT be returned due to insufficient funds, account closure, or account freeze, etc. It is my/our responsibility to ensure the balance in my/our bank account is sufficient to cover the EFT.
9. I/We understand the personal information provided in this EFT Agreement is for purposes of identifying and communicating with me/us, processing payments, responding to emergencies, ensuring the orderly management of the Strata Corporation or property and complying with legal requirements. I/We hereby authorize the strata corporation/property under our management to collect, use and disclose my/our personal information for these purposes.